Sum Tymes I wanna Cry........

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

At Last

Hey You,

I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how much I have missed you and your quirky ways. I looked for you for a long time...people told me to give up, to cut my loses and move on. But something wouldn't let me, let you go. I knew in the pit of my soul that you were still alive. You had to be. We don't die we multiply! It's something about how you were designed. Something about your drive that I knew that even if you crumbled that you wouldn't just break down and die...that you would find a way, find the will, find whatever it would take to get back up, sort the pieces and get it moving again. And well, it has been some years now. Actually a decade....

But who's counting? (smile) I am just so happy to see you, and to see you smiling. It's been a long journey for us and we still have a lot of work to do, but it shall be done. We have a lot of catching up to do. I mean I went from always wanting to cry to luving myself, and looked who turned up...YOU. Oh, how I have been missing you. Seems like you weren't lost after all. I had just hid you away for a brighter day. I am so sorry I did that to you Heart. I am so sorry I deprived you of love.

I promise I will never hide you away again, come what may. We are in this together. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.

*******************************************************************************
Here lies many tears from frustration, disappointment, and despair. There was a time when I could not, would not cry even though my soul was crying out and needed to spill. I am finally happy to say AT LAST I have gotten to a place where I can deal with the atrocities that have fallen upon me and leave them where they stand and continue on the path of loving me.

I still feel like Sum Tymes I Wanna Cry, but those days are few and far between. Now I am focusing on Luv Me and so if you looking for me, this is where I will be:

www.iambootifal.blogspot.com

It's been real and always, I tell the Truthz and nothing but the Truthz even when it hurts.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 Your 2 Cents:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous hoodoo queen said...

Hello Truth !

How are you, girl?

I've missed you, sis.

Just stopping by to say hello. Visit me when you can. I wanna know what's been going on in your life...

Peace and sistahly love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home